3-250 HP Auto-Tensioned Industrial Drives
ADVANTAGES OF THE AUTO-TENSIONED V-BELT CONFIGURATION
- High inertia applications, starting under load, or frequent starts, where the drive behaves well and eliminates the need for a soft-start. Drive cannot squeal, does not throw belts.
- Continuous indication of drive status during operation. Eliminates surprises in long-running process applications where belt growth can shut down a slide-base drive and the process itself.
- Adjust tension during operation, and change belts without moving motor.
- When a drive spends considerable time in standby mode, where the low static shaft loads relieve all drive components and eliminate the risk of brinelling bearings.
- Wherever downtime is unacceptable.
- When having to move and re-align the motor is unduly awkward or difficult.
- When serious drive noises are unacceptable in the workplace.
Error, could not find album specified ( Mechanical Industrial ) for user ( *protected email* )array ( 'error' => array ( 'code' => 403, 'message' => 'Request had insufficient authentication scopes.', 'status' => 'PERMISSION_DENIED', ), )